Thursday 13 August 2015

Toni Braxton Song Leads To Van Gaal Outburst

Manchester United manager, Louis van Gaal reportedly lashed out at a store manager for playing a song by Toni Braxton on a recent visit to Trafford Centre mall in Manchester, England. According to staff at men’s clothing store, Burton, the strict Dutchman launched into a tirade as soon as the chorus of Toni Braxton’s How Could an Angel Break My Heart could be heard. 





Van Gaal and Di Maria
Sales assistant, Darius Scott said: "
Van Gaal had been looking at a shirt while humming along to How Could an Angel Break My Heart. He may not have realised at that moment what the words to the chorus were, but he was humming along rather passively until the chorus came.
“He then aggressively approached the store manager, who happened to be the person closest to him. After screaming at the manager he politely asked that the music be stopped. The manager did as he was asked by Van Gaal”.
Another employee at the store who witnessed the outburst confirmed the claims, stating that Van Gaal really lost it when the chorus came. "When the chorus hit his ears, he screamed “Don’t you know anything about Man United? He has signed for PSG. What can I do about it? Nothing! Nothing! Noooooothing!!!!!"
“It’s clear to me that Van Gaal hasn’t yet gotten over Angel Di Maria” said Burton store manager, Grant Jenkins.






Chorus:

"How could an angel break my heart
Why didn't he catch my falling star
I wish I didn't wish so hard
Maybe I wished our love apart
How could an angel break my heart?”

No comments:

Post a Comment